EXPLORE OUR RESOURCES
DEFINE A TERM
Our DICTIONARY OF LIGHT, COLOUR & VISION defines and explains the family of terms we use to discuss these core topics.
COULD YOU HELP US WITH A DONATION
COULD YOU make A DONATION?
As 2022 advances we are still hard at work adding new content and functionality to our wonderful website.
As you can see we had some success in covering our basic running costs for the last financial year.
We try to raise NZ$1716.00 per year
Make your donation using the secure form below 🙂
Lightcolourvision.org is a non-profit project operating under the auspices of MediaStudies Trust.
Mediastudies is an incorporated society registered as a charitable trust in New Zealand.
Kia ora to all our friends, supporters and visitors.
In case all this is new to you, lightcolourvision.org is a non-profit project exploring light, colour, vision and also asks the question, how can we see more? In a nutshell, it’s all about making sense and developing our views of ourselves and the world. It’s designed as a resource for students, teachers, educators and researchers of all ages.
Every cent helps 🙂
- Replace Popups (including Question & Answers section) with Dropdown functionality
- Create versions of all diagrams with:
- White backgrounds
- Simplified graphics
- Minimum text
- Create versions of diagrams with US spelling where necessary
01.06.22: Launch v3.2 (In progress)
- Work is ongoing on the final edit of all current entries of A DICTIONARY OF LIGHT, COLOUR VISION
01.05.22: Launch v3.1
- Complete upload of new versions of all DIAGRAMS with black backgrounds, Montserrat titles and improved layout
- Update all downloadable DIAGRAM FILES (jpeg, ai) to the latest versions
- Upgrade site to Premium WordPress
- Upgrade DNS
- Upgraded site security
01.02.22: Launch v3.0
- Final design of the site goes live:
- Redesigned HOME PAGE
- Redesigned DIAGRAMS PAGES
- Redesigned NAVIGATION