- Lightcolourvision.org is a non-profit project.
- It is administered by MediaStudies Trust, which is registered as a charity in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- There are three of us at the heart of the project: Jules Turner, Melissa Durbin and Ric Mann.
- Together we share the responsibility of being Trustees whilst Ric produces most of the content for the site.
- Each of us is dedicated to resourcing future generations and to a vision of sustainable growth of all forms of life on planet earth. It is an image of connectedness and of responsibility for each other and our world.
- All three of us are artists, educators and community-cultural activists.
- But the project wouldn’t exist without our citizen’s support.
- Supporters have provided the financial resources to launch and begin the development of the website.
We are deeply endebted to everyone who is helping to grow and develop this project.
GET INVOLVED – JOIN US
Become a lightcolourvision.org citizen
Why not join us in one of the following citizenship roles:
Or just make a one-off donation to help develop the project 🙂
Like to know more? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to get involved in any aspect of this project.